[Libs-Or] FW: tenant supports message to libraries

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Jan 27 09:35:33 PST 2021

Hello everybody,
I’m forwarding a message about 211info looking for libraries’ support in sharing information – see below. If you have questions, please get in touch with Ciara at 211info or Sybil at the Oregon Law Center, both are cc’d here.
Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus