[Libs-Or] Is there any Oregon Library that is loaning bicycles?

Wende Glimpse wglimpse at jcls.org
Fri Jan 29 16:21:33 PST 2021

We have an opportunity to add some bicycles to our Library of Things collection, but there are lots of moving (literally) pieces, and I wonder if you know of any Oregon libraries who are loaning bicycles or tried it and have abandoned the program. It would be very helpful to be able to hear what has worked and what hasn't. Many thanks!

[Primary Blue_IconOnly_306px_WithPadding]Wende Glimpse
Collection Development Librarian
Jackson County Library Services
541-774-6573
jcls.org<../../../../../bradleyr/Documents/New%20JCLS%20Print%20Materials/jcls.org>