[Libs-Or] Performer/Presenter contracts

Heather Jones HJones at crooklib.org
Fri Jul 9 10:38:54 PDT 2021

Hi all,
  I am working on updating our performer contract that we use for all presenters and performers at the library. Does anyone have an excellent example of a contract that they use that they would be willing to share?

Thank you!

Heather R. Jones

Assistant Director of Library Services

Crook County Library

hjones at crooklib.org

541-447-7978 x320

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.