[Libs-Or] The Internet Is Rotting (Atlantic Article)

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 07:40:31 PDT 2021

[FYI--I thought you might be interested in this.]

Too much has been lost already. The glue that holds humanity’s knowledge
together is coming undone.
The rest of the article is here:

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2021/06/the-internet-is-a-collective-hallucination/619320/

Max
--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>