[Libs-Or] EXTERNAL: Re: Library green teams

Marilyn Kearney mkearney at co.tillamook.or.us
Tue Jul 27 08:58:37 PDT 2021

We've got a bin from GreenDisk<https://www.greendisk.com/gdsite/default.aspx> coming to recycle a bunch of audiobooks I'm weeding! They seem really promising, and take a LOT of tech waste.

[cid:7a3d292d-9040-454e-a01d-6c2d71815b05]

Marilyn Kearney (They, Them, Their) |  Teen Librarian

TILLAMOOK COUNTY  |  Library

1716 3rd Street

Tillamook, OR 97141

Phone  (503) 842-4792 x1718

mkearney at co.tillamook.or.us

This e-mail is a public record of Tillamook County and is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.