[Libs-Or] Looking for fiction featuring young black queer girl who is depicted as happy!

April Younglove Aprily at secac.com
Thu Jun 17 08:41:55 PDT 2021

YA romance is booming with BIPOC leads and happy endings. Some YA romance
with black girl leads:

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/40851643-if-it-makes-you-happy
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38097294-the-revolution-of-birdie-randolph
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40864798-i-wanna-be-where-you-are