[Libs-Or] Looking for fiction featuring young black queer girl who is depicted as happy!

Michele A. Spatz mspatz at uw.edu
Thu Jun 17 08:43:48 PDT 2021

Hi Christine,

Maybe Little & Lion<https://nnlm.gov/all-of-us/nnlm-reading-club/little-lion> by Brandy Colbert? A YA novel, it was a featured title for one of the NNLM Reading Club’s selections celebrating June’s LGBQT+ Health. I embedded the link to the NNLM Reading Club’s plot description and will also post it here in case embedding it doesn’t work for you: https://nnlm.gov/all-of-us/nnlm-reading-club/little-lion

~Michele

Michele Spatz, MLS

Outreach and Engagement Coordinator

NNLM Region 5