[Libs-Or] FW: Research Study on Community-based Organizations

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Jun 21 15:03:31 PDT 2021

I'm passing this on by request. Please direct any questions to the original sender.

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>