[Libs-Or] Free webinar on COVID and masks presented by Dowd

HANNING Darci C * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Tue May 11 10:20:34 PDT 2021

Greetings!

Anyone may sign up for this May 20 webinar at: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/79/k68oli9q<https://click.convertkit-mail.com/v8uvpmm358hrh7m65rbg/dpheh0hqm6xn4dum/aHR0cHM6Ly9ldmVudC53ZWJpbmFyamFtLmNvbS9yZWdpc3Rlci83OS9rNjhvbGk5cQ==>​ Registrants will need to choose from one of the following times (all Pacific):

·         7:00 AM
·         10:00 AM
·         1:00 PM
·         4:00 PM
·         7:00 PM

Please note, for those from Oregon libraries: if you can’t make any of the sessions, you can view a recording of a previous presentation on this topic in the Dowd Niche Academy<http://my.nicheacademy.com/homelessnessoregonlibraries/> – if you need access, you can sign up here<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Reg4HomlessnessTraining> and tick the first checkbox.

Read on for more details:

A lot of libraries and other organizations are starting to open up again. In honor of those organizations, we are going to re-run our most popular webinar ever FOR FREE. I have a favor to ask, though. Please share the love. Please forward this email to people you know at other organizations.

Thanks!
Ryan

Customers Without Masks:
Simple strategies that get customers to follow your COVID-19 policies (without a fight!)

It is specifically geared towards addressing the following problems:
1.       People who don’t want to wear masks (or wear them improperly).
2.       People who won't social distance.
3.       People who walk past barriers.

It covers:
·         Part 1: Five things your organization can do to prevent COVID-related behavior problems.
·         Part 2: A three-step strategy for getting people to wear masks or social distance.
·         Part 3: How to reconcile the Americans with Disabilities Act with mask mandates.

The training is being offered on Thursday, May 20 ONLY.

You can choose from the following times:
·         7:00 AM
·         10:00 AM
·         1:00 PM
·         4:00 PM
·         7:00 PM

Click on this link to sign up: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/79/k68oli9q<https://click.convertkit-mail.com/v8uvpmm358hrh7m65rbg/dpheh0hqm6xn4dum/aHR0cHM6Ly9ldmVudC53ZWJpbmFyamFtLmNvbS9yZWdpc3Rlci83OS9rNjhvbGk5cQ==>​

(Note: If the link doesn't work, type it in your browser)

If you aren’t available on May 20, your organization can purchase this training for $97 for your entire organization. (Our webinars are normally $49 per person.) You can use this link to purchase the training: https://ryandowd.podia.com/covidtraining<https://click.convertkit-mail.com/v8uvpmm358hrh7m65rbg/7qh7h8h0mle5klfz/aHR0cHM6Ly9yeWFuZG93ZC5wb2RpYS5jb20vY292aWR0cmFpbmluZw==>​
Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
State Library of Oregon
darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3491
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/playlists>
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

[cid:image001.png at 01D7463F.12213890]