[Libs-Or] Leadership Brief: Anti-Racist Executive Leadership HEALTHY, for Public Libraries

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed May 12 07:05:12 PDT 2021

[FYI--From Urban Libraries Council]

ABOUT THIS LEADERSHIP BRIEF This Leadership Brief focuses on the power of
self-aware and committed public library executives in ensuring racial
justice. It calls on all library executives to own the challenge and impact
of enduring racism, acknowledge their own biases and use their leadership
to dismantle structural racism, starting in their own library systems.

Full brief here
<https://www.urbanlibraries.org/files/ULC-Leadership-Brief_Anti-Racist-Executive-Leadership.pdf>
.

Max
--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>