[Libs-Or] Reference query for a medical librarian

Lisa Elliott lisae at tigard-or.gov
Thu May 20 10:12:31 PDT 2021

Hello all! I recently worked with a patron who was looking for resources to help with a very delicate issue. I told her I would ask the Great Brain for more ideas. If there's anyone out there in the psychiatry/family psychology/sexual health realm, would you kindly get in touch with me? Thank you!

-L

Lisa N Elliott
Young Adult Librarian
Tigard Public Library
(503) 718-2654
lisae at tigard-or.gov<mailto:lisae at tigard-or.gov>
she|her|hers

Work Schedule
Tuesdays-Saturdays

[signiture picture]

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."