[Libs-Or] Oregon Reference Summit COVID poll

BRANT Natalie * SLO Natalie.BRANT at slo.oregon.gov
Tue May 25 09:16:16 PDT 2021

The Oregon Reference Summit Presents<https://sites.google.com/olaweb.org/oregon-reference-summit/home> planning team would like to get your opinion on some future virtual sessions.
In June in July we are considering holding some "sharing sessions" about how our libraries have been evolving with the COVID-19 pandemic.

The June session would focus on what success we have had in pivoting our services and resources for our patrons.
The July session would be for sharing some of the things we tried that did NOT work, but that we learned from. :)

Please take this very quick poll before May 28th, so we can gauge interest.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxPAU6op3M0iLZnr6vPkv9UzZRgSIE0gEoVOksCOw39IgYqw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Natalie Brant
(she, her, hers)
Reference Coordinator
State Library of Oregon
Natalie.brant at slo.oregon.gov | (503) 930-9224
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[cid:image003.png at 01D75146.9CC118A0]