[Libs-Or] A Huge Favor

Angelica Novoa De Cordeiro angelicac at wccls.org
Fri May 28 15:25:15 PDT 2021

Our Cornelius Public Library Community is reaching out to you. We are in a big campaign, Find Ralph Brown.

Ralph, is a dear person to all in Cornelius. He was a mayor and hi is a well-respected member of the community.
If you can please post and disperse the flyer.

Thank you,

Angelica Novoa De Cordeiro, MLS
Adult Services Librarian
Cornelius Public Library