[Libs-Or] Fwd: [REFORMANET] Backpack Giveaway Project

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:10:36 PST 2021

Please help if you can.

Thank you,

Max

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Oscar Baeza <reformabaeza at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 9:39 AM
Subject: [REFORMANET] Backpack Giveaway Project
To: reformanet <REFORMANet at googlegroups.com>
Cc: Adrián Antonio Rivera <eyeamstelo at hotmail.com>

Hello REFORMA Familia!

This year the El Paso REFORMA Chapter along with other organizations here
in our community will be collecting backpacks for migrant children. We are
hoping to collect 500 backpacks and deliver them on December 5.

We are also working with REFORMA Child in Crises to secure 500 books. Thank
you, CIC!

Backpacks can be mailed to my home address (please see attached flyer).

Please help us bring a smile to a child this Holiday Season.

CC, Adrian Rivera REFORMA El Paso Chapter President.

Adelante REFORMA!

Oscar Baeza
REFORMA National Past President 2021-2022
ALA Councilor At-Large 2016 - 2022
REFORMA El Paso Area Chapter Past President
(915) 831-2340 Office
reformabaeza at gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/CAByZhBMp6VgDb%2BzD-7sPrS2QVwUA-Md_j7j9Ubyx%3DKfVoKdiEg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/CAByZhBMp6VgDb%2BzD-7sPrS2QVwUA-Md_j7j9Ubyx%3DKfVoKdiEg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>