[Libs-Or] 2018 OLA

Rita Squires rsquires at ci.the-dalles.or.us
Fri Nov 19 12:27:47 PST 2021

In response to Jane Scheppke's search regarding a conference session:  I was at that conference session, whatever it was. I would vote for it being the growing into management one. Was it about being an accidental manager or person in charge? There were a few stories shared about someone being placed in the position of having to be in charge; and that brought up stories of having to wake sleeping people.  I know that I did not attend the one on weapons in the library.

Good luck with your search.