[Libs-Or] Summer Reading 2022

Tara Morissette tmorissette at comcast.net
Mon Oct 11 14:50:04 PDT 2021

Check out CSD's latest blog post about Summer Reading 2022.  You can find highlights from the joint CSD/OYAN Youth Services Summit session on September 25th called Summer Reading: Read Beyond the Beaten Path, with Diane Foote.  Go to the end of the blog post for the video of the entire session.  Thank you to Greta and our Summer Reading Chairs Dena Chaffin mailto:dena.chaffin at ccrls.org  and Lisa Elliott mailto:lisae at tigard-or.gov for facilitating this event.  Big thanks to Susan Cackler for writing up our blog post.

https://www.csdola.org/blog/summer-reading-2022

Tara Morissette
Children's Services Division Communications/Web Editor
CSDWebeditor at olaweb.org mailto:CSDWebeditor at olaweb.org
Website:  http://www.csdola.org/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/csdola/
Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/olacsd/