[Libs-Or] Taking note of the passing of author Gary Paulsen

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at lincolncolibrarydist.org
Fri Oct 15 16:32:48 PDT 2021

Brian,
Thanks for your impressions of Gary Paulsen and his incredible impact on
kids and reading. I too have not read many of his books but the one
that haunts me is *Dancing Carl*, his book about two boys and the quiet
impact a returning war hero has on them and their town.  In fact, I think
I'll listen to it on my way home tonight.
MaryKay