[Libs-Or] It's time to nominate for Oregon Battle of the Books!

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Wed Sep 22 15:11:06 PDT 2021

>From Courtney Snyder<https://www.facebook.com/groups/138437506195503/user/714675300/?__cft__%5b0%5d=AZXwDegXyqkKdBbyZE_PL_wh4rB0fnpUK2-TrzdWCKltZvJdIxOuYPSdJpmpK2cAlYvcv1SNmaGxT1hkmNSGtGae_a9Kwqt4_YbK_4v5AG0BWn1PzfXjg0q-F_4LCKmpSZy5QYSXpR4QWYSuksDhhOeIsFCJ34jXkHItUHbXtdC_C10QT4ueWQFoXdid1_3mizE&__tn__=%2CP-R>, OBOB Title Selection Chair (obobtitlechair at gmail.com):

Title nominations are open. Now is the time to suggest all those books you think would be great for OBOB.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIEK3GeSSwzPmLx2bAX1L27Bzkw1sJS7iRQVD6A6qIUZRqpQ/viewform

Nominated titles need to be available in paperback before April 2, 2022 to be accepted. If you don't know this information, that is fine, I will let you know if I cannot accept a nomination for this reason.

Titles nominated are suggestions for the Grades 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12 Divisions.

Limit of three titles per division, per person.

Past title nominations are accepted but they cannot have been titles within the past four years.
There is a list of past OBOB titles on the website as well for reference:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rl_btTVf4L1iLNx5-1vAnOfuQRp9Av0x3cpu53iHFLs/edit#gid=1291440686

Nominations close October 31, 2021.

Korie Jones Buerkle
Children's Services Manager
Assistant Library Director
Newberg Public Library
Direct: 503-554-7734
Text: 971-281-1796
Pronouns: she/her
[Newberg Library Logo-ENG_color-smaller]