[Libs-Or] Priority Consideration Date Extended: Dean of Library and Learning Innovation Opportunity at Tacoma Community College

Jennifer Snoek-Brown jsnoekbrown at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:08:21 PDT 2022

The priority consideration date for applications has been extended for the
Dean of Library and Learning Innovation position at Tacoma Community
College!

*Priority Consideration Date:  Monday, April 11, 2022*

Apply Online: To view complete job announcement and apply please visit:
https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/tacomacc/jobs/3451010/dean-of-library-and-learning-innovation

I am chairing this search committee, so please let me know if you have any
questions.

Cheers,
Jennifer Snoek-Brown (she/her/hers)
Faculty OER Librarian