[Libs-Or] Chrome OS In Libraries: Interactive Roundtable - "Connecting Communities with Chrome OS"

HANNING Darci C * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Apr 8 10:06:35 PDT 2022

Hello everyone! I wanted to share the following event with you all as questions about how to manage lending out Chrome devices has come up previously:

With the explosion of Chrome OS use for lending and in libraries due to recent funding, Google has put together a roundtable event to discuss the deployment, challenges, and use cases of various libraries.

The event is next Thursday the 14th, at 10a PT. See below for details, speakers and RSVP link. There will be time in the 2nd half for audience Q&A.

https://rsvp.withgoogle.com/events/connecting-communities-with-chrome-os

-Daniel
--
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/GK98vd6MOe6ttbSCjx7Rk8fZV8O_BfzSC9jKPtABihWXBTM8uZjovwHEYLz6_dBe2zrotfjz3-sVeEBHGDCv6YEh9KcF-TPnHrPGvix2An-oet9tug2VWYUw8_CC5MybnXHmSvcg]
Daniel Zeiger, IT Director

Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
State Library of Oregon | Library Support and Development Services
971-375-3491 | darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow @StateLibraryOR: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

[cid:image001.png at 01D84B30.53B7FDB0]