[Libs-Or] Bilingual Language Incentive/Differential Pay

Max Macias mmacias at pcc.edu
Thu Apr 28 14:50:50 PDT 2022

Hi Matthew!

Here is a policy <https://www.sanjoseca.gov/home/showdocument?id=17825>
from the City of San Jose.

I remembered that when I worked there in the 1980's they already had this
program.

Thank you for working on this Matthew!

Max
-
Max Macias, MLS[image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback
in email signature] <https://www.name-coach.com/max-macias>
*#UnperformativeDEI*
*Pronouns: | He, Him, His/They |*
*Strengths:* Input, Ideation, Context, Connectedness, Intellection
Online Learning