[Libs-Or] Bilingual Language Incentive/Differential Pay

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Apr 29 11:24:37 PDT 2022

Here’s the State of Oregon’s policy<https://www.oregon.gov/das/Policies/20-005-11.pdf> (it covers a bunch of different types of pay differentials). The bilingual differential is section (b), and the multilingual differential is section (v).

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Logo for the Library Support & Development Services division at the State Library of Oregon]<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>