[Libs-Or] About the Petition to the State Library of Oregon

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 06:04:55 PST 2022

Ms. Hummel,

Thank you--it is great to know where people stand.

When white people are scared to talk and they find a spokesperson for
them--such as you--a mass of pity is created for them.

However, when BIPOC raise concerns on this email list they are labelled as
aggressive, as 'using tactics" to intimidate people--they are castigated
and ostracized.

You, Ms. Hummel are being aggressive, unprofessional and are using
intimidation tactics against BIPOC who are doing Equity, DIversity,
Inclusion and Antiracism work in Oregon.

I'm not going to label your behavior--I wouldn't want to be accused of
being aggressive.

Anyone who has eyes can make their own judgements about you and your
behavior.

Please stop now--you are hurting people.

Max Macias