[Local-Gov-News] Local Government ACH transaction Delay

Brady Coy Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Wed Aug 4 09:50:27 PDT 2010

Due to system issues at our originating bank, Local Government transfers called into Treasury yesterday (8/3/10) prior to 1:00 PM may be delayed in posting to your bank account today.  Our originating bank is working to push ACH transactions out this morning, but some transfers may not post to your bank account until tomorrow (8/5/10).
We will provide additional updates and information regarding this issue as they become available.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.