[Local-Gov-News] Update Local Government ACH transaction Delay

Brady Coy Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Wed Aug 4 13:00:03 PDT 2010

Our originating bank has completed the process of pushing out Local Government ACH transactions scheduled to settle into your bank account today (those called in yesterday prior to 1:00 PM).  Receiving bank accounts at US Bank should see transfers occur today, but bank accounts at other financial institutions may experience a delay of one day in receiving their ACH transfer for today.
For local governments concerned about a possible day delay in their pool withdrawal, Treasury can process a same day wire transfer and waive the associated wire fee.
Please call Local Government customer support at 1-800-452-0345 if you would like to have us send a same day wire as a result of this possible ACH transfer delay.
We will provide additional updates and information as it becomes available.