[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury Customer Feedback Survey

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Tue Jul 5 10:33:25 PDT 2016

July 5, 2016

To Our Valued Customers:

In a few days, you will receive an Oregon State Treasury request to complete a brief online customer feedback survey. If you have interfaced with our Investment Division, Debt Management, or Banking services in the past two years, we would appreciate your time and perspectives.

This survey is part of a wider effort initiated by the State Government to enhance the customer service of Oregon State government agencies. Treasury is committed to providing excellent customer service and we continually work to exceed our customers' expectations, so we hope that you will help us understand what those needs are and offer valuable feedback.

We are contacting you in advance because we've learned over time that people don't like surprises, and because the participation rate is higher if the questions find their way to the correct person. If you are the correct person, then great. If that person is somebody else in your organization, please respond to this email or call Tim Sayre at 503-378-3563 and we will endeavor to ensure the survey arrives at the right place.

Thank you in advance. The perspective and feedback from your organization will help Treasury to better serve the citizens of Oregon.

Sincerely,

Darren Q. Bond
Deputy State Treasurer
Oregon State Treasury