[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury Customer Feedback Survey

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Wed Jul 6 12:32:44 PDT 2016

July 6, 2016

To Our Valued Customers:

Every two years, the Oregon State Treasury conducts a survey of our customers. The results of the survey are used to report performance measures to the Legislature, assist us in strategic planning, and help improve the quality of service we provide to our customers.

Obtaining feedback directly from you is a critical part of our analysis.  That is why I ask you to participate in this ongoing process by completing the survey.

If you have used the Investment Division, Debt Management, or Banking services at our office in the last few years we would appreciate your participation in this year's customer survey.

We will be using Survey Monkey, a web based survey tool, to administer the survey. Please click on the link below to access the survey.  The survey will be open until August 6, 2016. Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RMQ85ZB

Thank you for participating in our survey.  As Deputy State Treasurer, it is important to me that your needs and expectations are understood and met by this office.

Sincerely,

Darren Q. Bond
Deputy State Treasurer
Oregon State Treasury