[Local-Gov-News] Reminder - Oregon State Treasury Customer Feedback Survey

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Wed Jul 20 10:38:28 PDT 2016

July 20, 2016

To Our Valued Customers:

You recently received an Oregon State Treasury request to complete a brief online customer feedback survey. If you have already completed the survey, thank you! It's anonymous so we don't know if you've responded. If you haven't had the opportunity yet to complete the survey, we would very much appreciate your time and perspective. The survey will close August 6, 2016. Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RMQ85ZB

We are seeking feedback from clients and others who have interfaced with our Investment Division, Debt Management, or Banking services in the past two years.

This survey is part of a wider effort at Treasury to build a more resilient, forward looking organization. Treasury is committed to providing excellent customer service and we continually work to understand our client needs and exceed their expectations.

If you are not the right person in your organization to complete the survey, please forward to the correct person in your organization.

Thank you again for your time. The perspective and feedback from your organization will help Treasury to better serve the citizens of Oregon.

Sincerely,

Darren Q. Bond
Deputy State Treasurer
Oregon State Treasury