[Local-Gov-News] Local Government Investment Pool Voice Response System (VRS) Currently Down

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Thu Apr 27 08:43:29 PDT 2017

The Local Government Investment Pool Voice Response System (VRS) is currently down.  We are aware of the issue and currently working to bring the system back up.

In the meantime, Treasury staff are available to assist with initiating transactions for LGIP participants via our customer service line of 1-800-452-0345 or VRS line of 1-877-888-1767.

We will provide an update on the VRS system status later today.