[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury | LGIP Business Systems Renewal

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Fri Jun 2 16:52:36 PDT 2017

[cid:image002.png at 01D2DBC0.A2AB3A20]

LGIP Business Systems Renewal

A Brighter Future
Treasury has a long, proud history of supporting local governments of all sizes across the state by maximizing investment returns for the Local Government Investment Pool. As we look to modernize our operations and technology, we have challenged ourselves to rethink and transform how we do business and focus on where we add the most value. In furtherance of those goals-and with you, our customers involved-we are excited to partner with PFM Asset Management LLC.

PFM has a strong history of supporting investment pools across the country and is a leader in that field. Through our partnership, Treasury will focus on managing the investment of the pool while PFM will provide administrative and operational support. Using PFM's proprietary EON (Easy Online Network) system, pool participants will-for the first time ever-have a web-based option to view accounts and perform transactions. And while EON will replace Treasury's existing Voice Response System, pool participants will still be able to receive assistance by phone through PFM's Client Services team.

Be Prepared
In preparation for the coming transition, pool participants will need to validate and provide certain account-related information. Transition packets will be mailed in three phases, with the first phase planned to include counties, school districts, education service districts, and community colleges. Mailing is currently scheduled to begin in June/July 2017. Transition packets will need to be completed and returned as quickly as possible to ensure your ability to process transactions in the new system.

Stay Informed
More information will be shared with all pool participants leading up to and during each phase of the transition. Make sure to stay informed by subscribing to the Local Government News list by visiting http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/mailman/listinfo/local-gov-news. If you have questions or comments about the LGIP Business Systems Renewal effort, please contact project staff at cmirp at ost.state.or.us<mailto:cmirp at ost.state.or.us>.

350 Winter Street NE, Suite 100 | Salem, OR 97301-3896 | Phone (503) 378-4000 | www.oregon.gov/treasury<http://www.oregon.gov/treasury>