[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury | LGIP Business Systems Renewal

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Fri Sep 29 16:22:33 PDT 2017

[cid:image002.png at 01D3393F.26AF4560]

LGIP Business Systems Renewal

Ready...Set...
In just two days, on Sunday, October 1, PFM Asset Management will begin providing administrative and operational support for the pool-including the pool's first online access via a system called EON. This milestone represents years of work in identifying and implementing a solution to replace failing systems and outdated processes while providing both enhanced services and improved system and data security.

After months of planning and testing, we do not anticipate any issues with this weekend's transition. But because such transformational steps forward can include unforeseen issues, we want to reassure our local government customers that Treasury and PFM are prepared to work with you to meet your business needs if issues arise. If you do experience any issues-or otherwise have questions-as of Monday, please contact PFM Client Services at (855) OST-LGIP or (855) 678-5447.

We take seriously our role in protecting public funds and supporting your work to serve Oregonians, and we thank you for your patience throughout this effort to bring you an improved customer experience.

September Statements
September statements are the last ones that will be prepared and distributed by Treasury. Participants will receive September statements either in the mail or electronically via Treasury's Online Statements. Statements from January through August 2017 are currently available within EON. September statements will be added to EON later next week.

EON Access
Contacts who requested online access during the transition should have received their temporary passwords on Monday, September 25. When accessing EON, Contacts need to enter the username they provided on their LGIP Contact Registration form and their temporary password. Users will be asked to create a new password the first time they access EON. If you have forgotten your username, did not receive your password, or are experiencing issues accessing EON, contact PFM Client Services at (855) OST-LGIP or (855) 678-5447.

Voice Response System Retired
In preparation for this weekend's transition, the Voice Response System was retired at 1:00 p.m. yesterday. Beginning Sunday, participants can view account information and initiate transactions by accessing EON. And starting Monday, participants can contact PFM Client Services at (855) OST-LGIP) or (855) 678-5447.

350 Winter Street NE, Suite 100 | Salem, OR 97301-3896 | Phone (503) 378-4000 | www.oregon.gov/treasury<http://www.oregon.gov/treasury>