[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury | LGIP Business Systems Renewal

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Fri Sep 22 08:38:57 PDT 2017

LGIP Business Systems Renewal

A Pause on Pool Activity

To support a smooth transition to PFM's support of the pool on October 1, Treasury will suspend transaction activity between the following times and October 1:

§  Thursday, Sept. 28           10:00 a.m.           Wire withdrawals (must settle same day)

§  Thursday, Sept. 28           1:00 p.m.             ACH deposits/withdrawals

§  Friday, Sept. 29                 1:00 p.m.             Pool-to-pool transfers (must settle same day)

We ask that you plan ahead in order to meet your cash management needs and thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to bring you an improved customer experience.

Welcome to EON

Later today, Contacts who requested online access during the transition will receive an e-mail message from PFM Client Services (csgwest at pfm.com) as a reminder that temporary passwords will be sent on Monday, September 25. When accessing EON, Contacts will need to enter the username they provided on their LGIP Contact Registration form and their temporary password. Users will be asked to create a new password the first time they access EON. If you have forgotten your username, contact PFM Client Services at (855) OST-LGIP or (855) 678-5447.

350 Winter Street NE, Suite 100 | Salem, OR 97301-3896 | Phone (503) 378-4000 | www.oregon.gov/treasury<http://www.oregon.gov/treasury>