[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury | LGIP Participant Survey

OST NEWSLISTS OST.Newlists at state.or.us
Wed Nov 7 17:03:14 PST 2018

[cid:image002.png at 01D476BB.C4AAD940]

Local Government Investment Pool

Participant Survey
Last year, we transformed the Local Government Investment Pool by partnering with PFM Asset Management LLC to provide administrative and operational support for the pool. Thanks to that partnership, participants today enjoy strengthened security, increased functionality, and around-the-clock access through the web-based EON system.

As we mark the one-year anniversary of this new partnership, we would like to thank you for your continued participation in the pool and extend an opportunity for you to provide feedback on the services provided by PFM's Client Services Group over the past 12 months. A participant survey is available here<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OSTLGIP2018> through Monday, November 19, and takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Your first-hand perspective will allow us to objectively evaluate our current level of service and enhance future services to meet your evolving needs. Thank you for your valued feedback. We appreciate your time, your participation, and your commitment to the pool.

350 Winter Street NE, Suite 100 | Salem, OR 97301-3896 | Phone (503) 378-4000 | www.oregon.gov/treasury<http://www.oregon.gov/treasury>