[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury | LGIP Participant Survey Reminder

OST NEWSLISTS OST.Newlists at state.or.us
Fri Nov 16 09:15:29 PST 2018

[cid:image002.png at 01D47D8C.EA583610]

Local Government Investment Pool

Participant Survey
If you have not yet responded to the participant survey, please take a few moments to provide your feedback. The survey is available here<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OSTLGIP2018> through Monday, November 19, and takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Your first-hand perspective will allow us to objectively evaluate our current level of service and enhance future services to meet your evolving needs. Thank you for your valued feedback. We appreciate your time, your participation, and your commitment to the pool.

350 Winter Street NE, Suite 100 | Salem, OR 97301-3896 | Phone (503) 378-4000 | www.oregon.gov/treasury<http://www.oregon.gov/treasury>