[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury | Local Government Investment Pool

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Tue Dec 3 09:59:11 PST 2019

[cid:image001.png at 01D5A9C0.4DC838C0]
Staff Update
As a valued partner, we would like to provide you with a brief staffing update from Treasury's Investment Division.

For the past seven years, Garrett Cudahey has helped manage the Oregon Short Term Fund (OSTF) as an officer on the Investment Division's Fixed Income team. As part of that team, he has played an integral role in daily fund management and contributed to the fund's consistently strong investment performance. Garrett is well known for his depth of knowledge and passion for his work, which is why it is with mixed emotions that we announce that Garrett will soon leave Treasury to pursue new challenges and opportunities. We greatly appreciate Garrett's fine work at Treasury and wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Management of the OSTF remains piloted by the experienced, capable hands of the Fixed Income team's other members, which include Angela Schaffers, Perrin Lim, and Geoff Nolan. Thank you for your continued investment in and support of the OSTF, and please do not hesitate to contact members of the team at 503.431.7900 with any questions.
[cid:image002.png at 01D5A9C0.4DC838C0]
350 Winter Street NE, Suite 100
Salem, OR 97301-3896