[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury | Local Government Investment Pool

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Mon Dec 30 09:19:14 PST 2019

[cid:image002.png at 01D5BEF2.32E83720]
Staff Update
Earlier this month we notified you that Garrett Cudahey would be leaving public service to pursue new opportunities and challenges. While replacing Garrett is no small task, we are excited to announce that Perrin Lim, a name and face familiar to many of you, will be permanently assuming Garrett's role overseeing the Oregon Short Term Fund. Perrin has been engaged with the local government investment community since he began his Treasury career 18 years ago. Given his long Treasury tenure and multiple decades of rate and credit market experience, we could not be more excited about his decision to return to daily management of the Short Term Fund.

Thank you for your continued investment in and support of the OSTF, and please do not hesitate to contact members of the team, Perrin, Angela Schaffers, or Geoff Nolan at 503.431.7900 with any questions.
[cid:image004.png at 01D5BEF2.32E83720]
350 Winter Street NE, Suite 100
Salem, OR 97301-3896