[Local-Gov-News] Oregon State Treasury | Municipal Debt Advisory Commission Survey

OST NEWSLISTS OST.NEWSLISTS at ost.state.or.us
Thu Apr 30 13:45:23 PDT 2020

[cid:image002.png at 01D61EF5.974CEC70]

[cid:image004.png at 01D61EF5.974CEC70]COVID 19 is affecting our state and our communities in unimaginable ways. Many of our fellow Oregonians are struggling with their health, their mental well-being, and their livelihoods. And while it appears that we have so far avoided the worst-case scenarios for this pandemic, we know it is significantly impacting our state's economy and financial future.

To better understand that impact, the Oregon Municipal Debt Advisory Commission is conducting a broad survey of financial and administrative officials representing Oregon cities, counties, schools, and special districts. The survey is designed to assess impacts on cash flows and to gauge the interest of Oregon local governments in participating in a state-managed cashflow borrowing through the Federal Reserve's new liquidity facility.

Please take a few minutes to complete this online survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/26DGWGF> before the end of business on Monday, May 11. If you are not the right person to respond on behalf of your organization, please forward this message to your organization's financial or administrative officer. Your organization's participation will help shape the state's response to this unprecedented economic challenge.

Thank you for all of your hard work in serving Oregonians during this difficult time and for your help with this important matter!

Stay well,

Nancy Brewer, MDAC Chair and
Finance Director, City of Corvallis

The Oregon State Treasury is sharing this message on behalf of the Oregon Municipal Debt Advisory Commission<https://www.oregon.gov/treasury/oregon-bonds/municipal-debt-advisory/pages/default.aspx>.
For questions, contact Treasury's Debt Management Division at 503.378.4930.