[Mes] Seats Available in the Oregon Project Management Certification Program

MENG Brandy * DAS Brandy.MENG at oregon.gov
Mon Jun 20 13:14:34 PDT 2016

Good afternoon,
There are seats available in the Oregon Project Management Certification Program (OPMCP) starting on August 2nd.  The OPMCP is designed to develop leaders in the project management field. With the complexity of work increasing, our time to complete projects decreasing, and public expectations rising, excellent project management will be key to our future success.  Participants must attend 14 in-class modules, complete post-tests, and pass a final exam over a 4 to 5 month period.

For a complete schedule, list of topics covered, and how to register go to http://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Documents/PM_OPMCP.pdf.

Please pass this information along to others who may be interested.

Sincerely,
Brandy Meng
Statewide Workforce Development Consultant
DAS - Chief Human Resources Office
503-378-2209

Management Education Series<http://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/mds.aspx>

Oregon Project, Program, & Portfolio Training<http://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/PM.aspx>