[Mes] DCBS Director Opening

MENG Brandy * DAS Brandy.MENG at oregon.gov
Thu Nov 14 07:42:56 PST 2019

The Department of Consumer and Business Services is pleased to announce a very important opening: DCBS Director (Principal Executive Manager I)

In today's global economy, we are all interlinked, and what happens in international business and politics has a huge impact here in Oregon. Knowing the dynamics of Oregon's concerns around health care benefits, financial and insurance regulation, worker and building safety, and getting people back on their feet from a workplace injury are critical to this executive service position with the State of Oregon.

For full details and application, please click here: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--Labor--Industries-Building---DCBS/DCBS-Director--Principal-Executive-Manager-I-_REQ-25817

Application deadline: 12/04/2019

I am available for any questions.

Tricarico
Pronouns: They, them, theirs
Talent Management Coordinator
Email: cla.tricarico at oregon.gov<mailto:cla.tricarico at oregon.gov>
Phone: 503.947.7296

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D59ABF.20989800]<http://www.cbs.state.or.us/dir/careerfair/index.html>Mark your calendars!

Hosted by
Department of Consumer & Business Services
Friday, Jan. 17, 2020
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Visit: dcbspage.org/careers<http://www.cbs.state.or.us/dir/careerfair/index.html> for more information

[cid:image001.png at 01D35EAD.77800C70]