[Mes] CPM Classes Open for Registration

MENG Brandy * DAS Brandy.MENG at oregon.gov
Thu Jun 11 14:21:07 PDT 2020

Willamette has opened registration for all of the next school year’s CPM classes.  For more information on class content and to register go to http://willamette.edu/mba/programs/executive/public_management/schedule.html.

The certificate program was created by the Atkinson Graduate School at Willamette in conjunction with public sector managers to provide the skills needed for successful public sector managers regardless of their educational background.  Our goal in the program is to give participants tools they can use immediately in the workplace.  Most include topics that are often covered in MBA programs, but we apply them specifically to the public sector.  Each CPM module offers 20 hours of instruction in topics essential to current or upcoming government managers.  All instructors are professionals with extensive experience in their fields and many have spent years working in the public sector.  Modules address key management topics and tailor them to the unique needs of government managers.

As always there are a variety of modules available throughout the year and the cost remains at $390.  We have been experimenting with online classes and some of next year’s modules will include remote work.  Here’s the lineup:

ROOM AVAILABLE in the online July class Strategic Marketing for Public Nonprofits.    Register now!  http://willamette.edu/mba/programs/executive/public_management/schedule.html

2021-22 School Year

September
            Negotiations

            Business Communication: Writing

October
            Business Communication: Speaking

            Budget & Finance

November
            Innovation & Change

November/December
            Dynamics of Organizations

January
            Strategic Management

            Legal Issues

February
            Accounting

            Human Resources

March
            Data Analysis

April
            Business Communication:  Speaking

May
            Negotiations

June
            Equity:  Policy and Practice

There is no application process for the program.  You can pick and choose from the modules that work best for your interests and schedule and register.
For more information on class content and to register go to http://willamette.edu/mba/programs/executive/public_management/schedule.html

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Hope to see you in class.

Susan