[Mes] ODOT Recruitments

MENG Brandy * DAS Brandy.MENG at oregon.gov
Mon Jun 15 11:00:06 PDT 2020

Urban Mobility Office Communications Manager (Operations and Policy Analyst 4)<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Portland--ODOT--Region-1-Headquarters/Urban-Mobility-Office-Communications-Manager_REQ-42190>
Portland | Open until filled - first screening date: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
In this role, you will strategically manage and oversee all aspects of a comprehensive public affairs program and staff that advocates, communicates and coordinates our agency position on all transportation related programs and issues.

Rose Quarter Resident Engineer - Construction (Professional Engineer 2)<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Portland--ODOT--Region-1-Headquarters/Rose-Quarter-Resident-Engineer---Construction_REQ-41227-1>
Portland | Open until filled - next screening date: Monday, July 6, 2020
Our Urban Mobility Office is seeking an experienced professional engineer to assist our Rose Quarter Project deputy director in all activities associated with construction of the I-5 Rose Quarter Improvement Project. In this role, you will direct all activities necessary in the development of outsourced contracts for highly complex highway construction projects and the contract administration of approved construction contracts.

Asset Management Program Manager (Operations and Policy Analyst 4)<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--ODOT--TLC-Building/Asset-Management-Program-Manager_REQ-32278>
Salem | Apply by Monday, July 6, 2020
Are you a skilled communicator with a passion for public service? We are recruiting for a dynamic program management professional to join our team in Oregon's capital city! As a senior strategist and policy advisor to our management teams, you will formulate and manage our agency strategy and policy for asset management. In this role, you will also provide statewide asset management leadership and approach by focusing on the relationship between people, process, data and the technology that enables them.

Erin Melwing
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Human Resources, Oregon DOT
C: 971-273-8687