[Mes] OED Modernization Virtual Recruitment Open House

MENG Brandy * DAS Brandy.MENG at oregon.gov
Tue Apr 27 05:11:59 PDT 2021

Virtual IT Recruitment Open House

Friday, April 30, 2021
12:00 pm - Zoom <https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1612342188>

The Oregon Employment Department Modernization Program invites you to a virtual recruitment open house on Friday, April 30 from 12-12:30pm!  Join the open house via Zoom meeting information below.

The Oregon Employment Department Modernization Program is an agency-wide program to transform our business processes and core technology systems. This effort is expected to take several years to complete. We are just about to launch the first phase of our modernization efforts which will be focused on replacing or creating the computer systems supporting receipt of UI taxes and PFMLI contributions, and payment of UI benefits.

The virtual recruitment open house will give you an opportunity to learn about the various positions open on our technical team right now. You can find the list of our current and future positions below. We will be giving an overview of each open position and providing time for questions. Use the chat feature on Zoom to submit your questions.

Click here on Friday to join the open house!<https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1612342188>

(No pre-registration necessary)

If you are unable to attend the open house but want to learn more about the positions and the Modernization Program you can email the Modernization team at Employment.Modernization at oregon.gov<mailto:Employment.Modernization at oregon.gov>. Include "Recruitments" in the subject line and we will have the hiring manager get back to you.

Job Title

Position Classification

Number of Openings

Full Stack .NET Developer

Works with solution vendor and Senior Developers to plan, design and configure the new system. Prepares design specifications and reviews code for other developers, codes, configures and implements site-specific business object code, APIs, letters, reports, and queries.

ISS7

5

Full Stack .NET Developer

Works with solution vendor and senior developers to code, configure and implement site-specific business object code, APIs, letters, reports, and queries.

ISS6

3

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D73B23.D8AC3EA0]
[cid:image006.jpg at 01D73B23.D8AC3EA0]