[OLA-IF-News] Fwd: ALA OIF is seeking Intellectual Freedom Bloggers

Roberta Richards rrichard at pcc.edu
Thu Nov 16 12:25:17 PST 2017

Thanks, Ross.  That blog hosts some interesting content, including this
recent piece about a poll showing what Americans would like to see banned
from libraries - very sobering.    http://www.oif.ala.org/oif/?p=11574

--
Roberta Richards
(pronouns:  she/her/hers)
rrichard at pcc.edu
Southeast Library Research Desk: 971-722-6289