[OLA-IF-News] Fwd: ALA OIF is seeking Intellectual Freedom Bloggers

Ross Betzer rossbk at multcolib.org
Thu Nov 16 08:35:57 PST 2017

See the message below for an opportunity to blog on the national level with
the American Library Association Office for Intellectual Freedom.

-Ross

Ross Betzer

Chair - Oregon Library Association Intellectual Freedom Committee
<http://www.olaweb.org/if-home>

Local Resource/Catalog Librarian - Multnomah County Library

ifc.chair at olaweb.org

503.988.5728 (Sun, Mon, Wed) / 503.988.5466 (Tue, Thu)