[OLA-IF-News] Comic Book Legal Defense Fund Director resigns

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Tue Jul 14 11:44:45 PDT 2020

Point taken. However, I think when considering inviting individuals to present in a conference setting, particularly as sponsored guests, it’s important to take into account past behavior. I think that organizers of an event have a responsibility toward those who are in attendance who could be negatively affected. Reading the linked information from when the incident in question occurred, Brownstein did not dispute that the event occurred, just (it seems) the interpretation of it.

[dwsquare2]

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney
LIBRARY DIRECTOR
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101 Ste 201  |  Lincoln City, OR