[OLA-IF-News] Comic Book Legal Defense Fund Director resigns

Tony Greiner anthony.greiner at pcc.edu
Tue Jul 14 11:32:27 PDT 2020

It's important to remember that while he was accused, the charges were
dropped for lack of supporting evidence. The old accusation was brought
back to light recently.  Brownstein might have resigned 'for the good of
the organization', he might have resigned because he was guilty, he might
have resigned because he didn't want to be mobbed.  We don't know.
Preserving the concept of "Assumption of Innocence" is important.

Tony

*I want you to be first in love. I want you to be first in moral
excellence. I want you to be first in generosity. This is what I want you
to do. *
*Everybody can be great because everybody can serve.* MLK.
Tony Greiner, Librarian/ Portland Community College, Oregon
anthony.greiner at pcc.edu