[Or-srp] You are subscribed to the OR-SRP listserv!

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Oct 26 14:32:19 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I've just updated the Oregon Summer Reading listserv for libraries' summer reading key contacts! Many of you may have just received an unsubscribe notice-don't worry, you've just been re-subscribed!

You are your library's summer reading key contact and are the only person at your library on this listserv. This listserv is used to distribute summer reading resources and share information about summer reading that all Oregon public, tribal, and volunteer libraries should have access to. It is a fairly low-traffic list, but the things that are sent are typically important. Your job is to communicate those things to staff at your library in whatever way is appropriate for your library. Some things sent on the list require action, like ordering your summer reading manuals or reporting statistics.

If you are not the best person to be the summer reading key contact for your library, please reply and send me the email address of the person who should be. I'll unsubscribe you and subscribe them.

Only one person per library will be subscribed to the Oregon summer reading list to make sure every library is getting the information and resources they need. Exceptions can be made if you make a strong case. This was very effective last year so we're trying it again this year.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Anderson, MLS, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>
[cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0]<https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>   [http://www.aethlonmedical.com/assets/001/5130.png] <https://twitter.com/orlibsupport>   [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>