[Or-srp] 2020 Summer Reading Statistics Survey Open - one clarification

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Sep 16 11:48:10 PDT 2020

Hi everybody,

As you are doing your summer reading stats, please note that we did not pull out curbside pickup as a separate question. BUT some of you may have done curbside pickup of summer reading kits - please count any curbside pickup of summer reading kits as an "in-person" program. If you can, in the last question where we ask if there's any other info, mention in there if you did curbside pickups as an in-person program.

Thanks to Sarah Flatman for bringing this to my attention and thanks to everybody for being flexible!

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus