[Or-srp] Wednesday February 24th Summer Reading Tracking Notes

BERGQUIST Greta * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Feb 24 15:23:40 PST 2021

Hello everybody,

Thanks so much to folks who were able to join our discussion yesterday about summer reading and tracking! I appreciated hearing your thoughts very much. If you weren't able to join us, you can see slides and notes in this google folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tUuM-ro1uGIpaxM2Ql1m1p__8TQuN27V?usp=sharing>, as well as notes from last month's online tools discussion. Please save the date for Tuesday, March 23rd, at noon, where we'll discuss summer programming.

If you have questions about summer reading and tracking, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT
Youth Services Consultant
971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D70AC1.06CCCD10]