[OYAN] Contest for Teens: Deadline Sept. 9, 2011

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Aug 12 16:17:46 PDT 2011

Hi!  I just learned of the following contest for teens.  Please contact Ali McCart with all questions and information requests.

Ali McCart
Executive Editor & Director of Business Development
Indigo Editing & Publications
www.indigoediting.com<http://www.indigoediting.com/>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Indigo-Editing-Publications/146568029212>, @indigoediting<http://twitter.com/indigoediting>